eryouMost oldfagov must remember what “boom” in its time produced the company Pioneer4you with its rectangular boxes. The result can be compared, perhaps, to what Sigelei did with his boxes at 120, 150W. Until recently, I was sure that things are not going well with the manufacturer as before. But it turned out that their boxes are still popular in certain circles of vapers. Then I realized that the manufacturer himself was not going to stop there and had already presented a couple of absolutely new devices. One of them was IPV Velas , which we will now talk about.
All these things were good with the design of these guys. So, in the case of the hero of today’s review, the main attention is drawn to the appearance of the device. The abundance of bright color options, the presence of “backlighting” seven different colors does the trick. In addition, I also liked the dedicated connector pad. True, atomizers will have to limit themselves a little.
I always said that one of the main advantages of Pioneer4you is the cooperation with Yihiecigar and the use of their boards in boxing mods. Due to this, the company “snatched” to itself the category of buyers interested in purchasing boxes with Yihi boards. In our case, the SX410board is used. I have long been entangled in the range of Yihiecigar, but in quality and manufacturability of their chips it is possible not to doubt.
– adjustable power range from 10 to 120 W;
– range of adjustable voltage – from 1 to 7 V;
– the supported resistance of the atomizer is from 0.15 to 3 ohm;
– Supported resistance of the atomizer in the thermal control mode – from 0.05 to 1.5 ohm;
– range of joules in the mode of thermal control – from 10 to 120J;
– Supported wire types in thermal control mode – nickel, titanium, stainless steel;
– Supported board operation modes – Powerful, Standard, Soft & SXi-Q;
– The temperature limit is from 212 to 572 degrees Fahrenheit (100 – 300 Celsius).
The box uses the same chip as the IPV Vesta , Which has already managed to prove itself from a good side. As a power source, a standard bundle of two 18650 batteries was chosen. Considering the maximum power limit of 120W, boxing can be called a rather autonomous solution. Moreover, at any time, the batteries can be charged using the micro usb connector.